Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Once again, you make me laugh :)

Most animations on newgrounds, if humorous, will only succeed in making me chuckle, but this made me laugh out loud, well done, very funny :)

MovieMakers MovieMakers

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen

But that said, I loved every minute of it! I find it very entertaining that you can seemingly pull an idea out of thin air, that at first the audience might think "Erm..ok..what's all this about" and somehow give it a valid purpose in the plot. (Without spoiling anything, I'm speaking about the director in this instance)

It really did make me laugh, as do the rest of your movies, and I do certainly hope to see more from you soon :)

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Quite funny

But its all getting a little old for me. I like the unpredictable humour, it made me smile, but it was just more of the same. I mean, from the off your know that its going to end badly for him, I guess thats just the style.

Oh also, I hate you for a while now, because due to my name being Charlie, I am going to have to suffer, maybe...a year of quotes at the hands of my peers. >:(

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

God that was annoying. Got it eventually though

Simple, and effective. Well done!

Futubo Futubo

Its like peggle

Peggle is good in itself, and you pull this flash version off very well, its fun to play. Good job :)

Mortal PWNbat Mortal PWNbat

It's pong..with lazers!

Wow, really entertaining! Strange at first, untill I realised you can shoot eachother xD

Nice effects aswell!