Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Once again, you make me laugh :)

Most animations on newgrounds, if humorous, will only succeed in making me chuckle, but this made me laugh out loud, well done, very funny :)

MovieMakers MovieMakers

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen

But that said, I loved every minute of it! I find it very entertaining that you can seemingly pull an idea out of thin air, that at first the audience might think "Erm..ok..what's all this about" and somehow give it a valid purpose in the plot. (Without spoiling anything, I'm speaking about the director in this instance)

It really did make me laugh, as do the rest of your movies, and I do certainly hope to see more from you soon :)

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Quite funny

But its all getting a little old for me. I like the unpredictable humour, it made me smile, but it was just more of the same. I mean, from the off your know that its going to end badly for him, I guess thats just the style.

Oh also, I hate you for a while now, because due to my name being Charlie, I am going to have to suffer, maybe...a year of quotes at the hands of my peers. >:(

Christ Saves Christmas? Christ Saves Christmas?

Impressive!

Ok, so graphically, it wasn't that great (Though your backgrounds were very nice indeed) it wasn't bad either, just kinda in the middle, average looking. However on the writing and acting side of things, I thought it was very good, a load of jokes, a very long run time, it actually felt like a proper episode of a TV programme, rather than a flash short, which is great!

The only thing I would say is that occasionally, when a character was out of a room or there was noise coming from a TV, it was too quiet to hear, but apart from that, it was all very good!

Hope to see more from you soon!

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

I liked quite a bit about this movie!

I liked the animation, the graphical style, I liked the way I actually wanted to watch the credits, because of the comic book/story board you had overlayed into them (The panning in which, I must say, was very professional looking) And I also liked your story.

I have to say that from the title, I thought it was going to be a light-hearted thing, maybe a few laughs here and there, but I was (pleasantly) surprised when it turned out to be quite dark and gritty!

Well done :)

fliberdigibit responds:

dark and gritty. two words that definitely come to my mind when thinking about the holidays. Glad you enjoyed it. thanx!

How Not to Time Travel. How Not to Time Travel.

Very Good!

In terms of animation, it wasnt that great, but it certainly was quite funny, and very entertaining! Good job!

Ghost Crush. Ghost Crush.

I really liked that

It was very cute, yet slightly sadistic at the same time, and interesting mix, plus your art style was quite refreshing too :)

TC Round 3: Wacky Races TC Round 3: Wacky Races

Nice to finally see this on the front page :D

I thought it would be right up there back when you first submitted this, guess not ^^

Anyways, certainly worth the position, great animation, crazy and quality voice acting, and an interesting storyline!

Cant wait for your next project :D

.Alice. .Alice.

Well...

Personally, from a visual standpoint, I didnt think it looked too great. I could tell you put a lot of effort into it, but still, the visuals wernt that great.

HOWEVER! I did, astonishingly, find it very scary. Maybe its becuase im not that great at coping with scary films in general, but I can honestly say at one point I was covering my eyes in fear that something was going to jump out at me, so you definitely accomplished your goal in that aspect, for me at least.

Overall, very good effort! Work on your art a bit more, and put as much effort into your next productions as you did on this one, and im sure you will go far :)

M1K3-B responds:

Wow thank you for your review! I haven't worked in flash for to long so I'm still trying to figure out how to put my thoughts in animation. I'll definitely work on the graphics, I tend to rush things.

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

Very good

Nice the whole way through, felt more like madness than the others, but about a billion times faster :P Good job!

Also, Seizure time made me laugh :P